Using this guide, you will be able to register for an account on the DataMotion Customer Support Portal. From this portal, you will have the ability to submit support requests (or tickets) to the DataMotion support team, as well as review previous tickets you have submitted along with their details; however, to begin, you must register your e-mail address within the DataMotion system.
Register for an Account
- Open an Internet browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) and navigate to the DataMotion Customer Support Portal.
- On the portal, click “Sign up now”
- On the Create Account screen, enter your first name, last name, and the email address that you would like to register for your support tickets. Your title is optional. Submit the form by clicking the “Create” button.
- You should now see the following confirmation:
- You should also have received a confirmation email in the inbox of the email address you specified. This email will contain your username (which is the same as the email address you entered), as well as an auto-generated password. You will have to use this password to log in the first time, at which point we strongly recommend you change the password.
Manage your preferences
- Once you’ve logged in, click the “Preferences” link in the top right corner of the page under the DataMotion banner.
- Once in Preferences, you have four (4) different settings that you can change:
- Interface Language – what language you would like the page displayed in.
- Number of Displayed Tickets – this changes the number of tickets that are displayed per page
- Ticket Overview – how often your “Tickets” page updates
- Change Password – where to change your password. We strongly recommend you change your password when you first log in.